Friday 19 January 2018

9 questions you can't stop asking in Winter


1. Why is it so cold?
Why is it  -2 degrees? Why do my hands and feet always feel like ice?
via GIPHY

2. Why is so dark?
Dark when I wake up, and dark when I leave work, will I ever see the sun again?
via GIPHY

3. Do I really need my job? Can I stay in bed?
Really, why does my bed always feel so nice and toasty when I need to get up? Do I really need to go into work today?
via GIPHY

4. Why does it take so long to defrost my car?
Whoever invented deicer is a life saver, but why does it still take at least 5 minutes before I can drive my car without having the bend over to look through the one part of my windscreen that isn't still misty?
via GIPHY

5. When is it going to be Summer?
When is the sun going to join us again?
via GIPHY

6. When can I stop wearing so many layers?
Jumpers and layers are cool at first...but after 3 months I ask myself, when can I wear a t-shirt again?
via GIPHY

7. How have I got so fat?
Can I just blame Christmas?
via GIPHY

8. Why is it so cold?
Seriously, why is it -2 degrees?
via GIPHY

9. When is it going to be Summer?
This is a serious question. Answers on a postcard please!
via GIPHY


What's your favourite thing about Winter? Let us know @office_fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis