Monday 7 August 2017

Meet the Team: Senior Administrator

In this week's instalment of Meet the Team, we meet Rachel, our Senior Administrator!

What is your job title?
Senior Administrator

What do you do every day at work?
I work alongside the rest of the customer service team and assist with customer enquiries. I take care of the social media and blogs for FFTO, and I also update the website alongside the developer, to make sure all is up to date!

How long have you been with FFTO?
Over 3 years - time flies!

What is your go-to breakfast?
Either a chocolate cereal like Krave or Chocolate Weetabix, or brioche with chocolate chips. Can you sense a theme?

What do you do as soon as you get into work?
I turn on my computer, load up and my emails and see what's been happening overnight with our Dispatch Unit. There's usually a coffee waiting on my desk for me from one of my colleagues as well.

Lunch at your desk, or lunch out?
Usually lunch at my desk, as I love to read while I eat! Although I have been known to go out for a stroll if the weather's nice.

What's your favourite fruit? (or fruit snack?)
I love grapes, and I also love cherry tomatoes - I can eat a whole punnet easily!

Tea all day or tea never?
I don't drink tea, but coffee is my weakness. I can have coffees all day long if I don't strop myself!

Tell us one thing no one in the office knows about you (yet!)
When I was younger I tried to teach myself Ancient Egyptian, which consisted of learning from books bought from the British Museum, and the film The Mummy! I could quote lines from the film, which earned me some weird looks from my friends...I barely taught myself to write my name in a cartouche before I gave up!

What is your party trick?
People will often ask me to translate things for them into Spanish, especially on a night out.

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
An owl. I do my best work at night, and I hate going to sleep! They are logical creatures and symbolise wisdom - I am always hoping for some more wisdom in my life! They are solitary animals, and I love my "me" time.



Do you have any questions for Rachel? Let us know @office_fruit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis