Friday 10 March 2017

Meet The Team: Our General Manager!

This week we're starting a brand new blog series, where you get to meet the Fruit For The Office team! Find out more about the people behind your regular fruit deliveries...This week we meet Helen!

 What do you do every day at work?
A bit of everything … recruitment, health & safety assessments and paperwork, liaise with the overnight dispatch unit team on operations and customer feedback, assist team with customers feedback or queries, liaise with Directors on business needs, team appraisals, oversee general operations … and make the tea!

How long have you been with FFTO?
Almost 2 years!

What is your go-to breakfast?
I always start my day with a supplement shake, made with soya milk, which gives me all the nutrients, vitamins and energy that I need to start my day. I truly believe breakfast to be the most important meal of the day – I often add a few berries to mix the flavours up too!

What do you do as soon as you get into work? 
Log onto my pc and then put the kettle on!
 
Lunch at your desk, or lunch out?
Either, or! If the sun is shining, I like to go out for a quick walk – the fresh air gives me a boost for the afternoon.  

What's your favourite fruit?
Either a perfectly ripe banana or raspberries!


 
Tea all day, or tea never?
Berry tea all day!

Tell us one thing in the office knows about you? (yet!)
Back in 2008, I got through to the 3rd stage in The Apprentice application process! (a lucky escape, I think!!)
 
What is your party trick?
… I don’t have one (other than balancing 2 x kids, work & a house renovation?!)

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Such a difficult question!! … Maybe a tiger? They are protective of their young, can be playful, but majestic and have a fierce side when needed!

Do you have any other questions for Helen? Let us know @office_fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis